HOW TO: Tell if your PC has a Virus
If you want to know whether or not your PC is infected with a virus you can find out here in this article. Get a Free Scan as well.
Thinking about hiring a Nanny or sitter?
See this Video first.
Read the full article " Wireless Nanny Cams & Why You Should Get One"
HOW TO: Get rid of the Common Cold Fast
Want to get rid of the Common Cold Fast? Read this article.
HOW TO: Avoid Getting Fired
With the recent downturn in the economy more and more are finding themselves out of a job.
If you suspect that your partner is cheating on you here are some tell tale signs to help you be sure.... and Catch them.
This article contains great tips to help you avoid having your car stolen. These tips will greatly assist you in minimizing that risk.
Having problems with your relationship being cold? Here are some tips to get it Hot again.
Curious to know which jobs are the highest paying ones? Read more here.
A new study which shows that sitting down all day can kill you is very disturbing to say the least. Read the full article.
Wondering what profession is making the most money these days for a woman? Take a look at this top ten lists for the most lucrative positions for a woman today.
If you have an Apple iPhone you do not want to miss out on these great tips!
The following is a list of ten tips on how to get pregnant fast. If you have been wondering what you have to do in order for you to get pregnant right away then here are some tips that may help you do just that. You can find more tips in this article called "Top Ten Tips for Getting Pregnant" as well.
How to Get Pregnant Fast
1 Visit a Doctor or OBGYN first: Before you do anything it is crucial that you see a doctor, get a full check-up and get a preconception evaluation from him or her. Poor health, sexually transmitted diseases and untreated infections can greatly reduce your chances of getting pregnant as well as ending up affecting the health of your baby.
2. Have regular intercourse every week: One of the best ways for you to become pregnant is by having frequent, regular sex with your mate of course. Some couples only have sex during ovulation periods. While it may be that a woman needs to be ovulating in order for her to become pregnant, sometimes timing that ovulation can be hard to do. If, however, you have sex regularly with your partner (at least 3 to 4 times a week) then the chances are you will not miss an ovulation period and that will leave you covered.
3. Have sex before ovulation, not after: When it comes to ovulation and when to have sex it is easy for couples to get confused as far as when they should copulate. The chances for a woman to get pregnant each month is very small since after ovulation an egg will only survive about 24 hours. A man's sperm however, will survive about three to five days. This means that if you have sex right before ovulating the sperm will already be waiting for the egg.
4. Avoid relying on the Calendar Ovulation method: The calendar ovulation method assumes that a woman has a normal 28 day cycle and that they ovulate around the middle of that interval. For many couples who follow this method, they calculate that the best time to have sex is around the 14th day of their cycle. This is not an exact science and while it is better than simply picking out random days, it is by no means an accurate way to be sure. The reason is because quite simply many women are not the same as others and don't always ovulate on the fourteenth day. Again, it is best to look at bbt charts from previous months. Look for signs of ovulation and of course, use ovulation prediction kits to better help you ascertain when it is that you ovulate.
5. Never rely on fertility charting alone: While fertility charting is good for helping you pinpoint your cycle, it is not something to swear by. Sure, you can see ovulation on a bbt chart, but by then you will have already ovulated. As a way to track your cycles and see if your ovulation periods come at the same time each month, it is great. This way you can look back on your cycle to make sure your timing was correct. But if you are not ovulating at the same time each month or if this is your first cycle attempting to conceive then by all means a wiser choice as well as more helpful would be an ovulation prediction kit.
Tip: Knowing exactly what to eat while Pregnant can also help make a difference.
6. Use a fertility monitor of Ovulation prediction kit: Using Fertility monitors are the way to go if you are trying to conceive. These monitors will read any changes in LH as well as in other hormones. This will greatly improve your chances as it removes the guess work from you both. An ovulation kit helps make things clearer and easier. Ovulation charts can be confusing and at times even overwhelming. That is why we recommend the use of the ovulation prediction kit to take the guessing out of your attempts at conceiving. Just as a fertility monitor, they work by reading any increased LH prior to a woman ovulating. They are both very easy to use and can pinpoint the best time for you to get pregnant.
7. Say no to drugs, alcohol and tobacco. Cigarettes, alcohol and drugs can greatly reduce your fertility and chances for getting pregnant. A study has shown that men who smoke have a smaller sperm count than those who did not. There are also the after effects it they can have on your fetus if you do get pregnant.
8. Enjoy the sex: For many couples who try to conceive, the task of sex becomes more of a reproduction chore or a job. This is not helpful since sex should be enjoyable for the both of you. There are some researchers who believe that having an orgasm will increase your chances for fertility. Men who have a good orgasm tend to put out a better sperm count. The spasmodic movements that follow a great orgasm for women help to pull the sperm into the uterus. Enjoy your sex together and this will increase your chances for getting pregnant faster.
9. The right positions during sex are important: Avoid having sex where the woman is on top. This will cause the sperm to leak out faster. The missionary position is perfect during these times as it allows the sperm to reach further. When you are finish copulating do not stand up right away. If you remain laying down t will allow for the sperm to remain in the vagina longer. You can also place a pillow to support and uplift your hips. Doing this will tilt your pelvis upwards and the sperm will go down further in the vagina.
10. Try & try again: As with all things, if at first you don't succeed, by all means keep trying. Most couples usually end up conceiving within a year. In the event that you have not been able to get pregnant within a year of trying then you should consult your OBGYN or doctor for some advice and further check-ups.
There is a program available which has worked for many women trying to conceive. If you are serious about getting pregnant fast then you need to take a look at this Holistic & ancient secret. You can read the Full review Pregnancy Miracle Review - Scam or does it Work? here.
We like to wish all couples the best of luck and hope these tips on how to get pregnant fast have been of some help.